Monday, September 20, 2010

What am i upto here...

Calories…guilt….fat….weight…these words spring to existance when I cross a gym or some hot chick makes thinks that its necessary to be thin to be beautiful…as guessed I am a full on khana lover…from midnight desserts to morning pancakes; from mushroom cheese omelets to low cal yucky smoothies…under the name of an assignment I go around the city and try the craziest, spiciest, sweetest n yummiest food Pune’s cafes have to offer..!

So if you’re stuck in a hostel or a PG wondering where to head today, or you are simply bored with a regular office break I may have been all that you 20 some things across Pune, need..!

Briefly I take this as an opportunity to thank those interior designers to create great ambiences in some places, the waiters to add that smile while serving me, the manager of cafes who give me and my friends a couch jaldi se, also to harrow those people who dared to make pathetic snacks, those who screwed my favorites…and those who were ridiculously expensive..!

I bring to you the feel you can get when u walk in a cafe...when u order…when you consume…uncut and uncensored….and since its such a risk being honest these days, why don’t you give me company,I hereby invite your take on the places u have been lately or you would like a review on.

As the cliché goes help me ,help you.!

1 comment: